Hunger Games Halloween costume?

I want to be Katniss for Halloween but what should I wear?

And where should I get it?

Favorite Answer

I'm being Katniss too:)

I'm wearing black skinny jeans and a green tight t-shirt. It's going to be cold so I'm wearing a cut off jacket (short) that's black.

For shoes I will wear lace up half-boots in black also.

My hair will be straightened and it is already brownish- with a bit of blonde, and pulled back in a low pony.

For accessories I will have the pin (just a normal bird pin that looks cool lol) and a watch. Also I have a wooden bow but no arrows to be safe lol.

I got the watch, jacket, jeans, and boots at Kohls. The shirt I got at Target and I saw similar boots there too.

The pin and bow I just had laying around at home so idk where to find them.. May the odds be ever in your favour;)

Wow that's a great costume idea! I wish I had thought it, but it's too late for me to change my outfit now haha.

So for the costume, you could wear maybe black jeans or leggings with a green tunic type of shirt and like a black jacket on top. Wear ankle high boots, kinda like old hiking boots.

Make sure you have one long dark colored braid. You could always wear a wig or get extensions if you don't have the right kind of hair.

*MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MOCKINGJAY PIN*

Use makeup to try and make fake wounds on your face and arms. And maybe rip your outfit a little to make it look more authentic. And if you have one available, you could carry a bow and some arrows or an orange backpack

*This is of course for if you wanted to go as Katniss in the arena. But they're many other Signature outfits that she has like "the girl on fire" suit.