? asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

do i got Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)?

Do i got Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)?

i did this test on psychcentral.com and the test became this.

Results of your

Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz

You scored a total of 86

It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

Serious ADHD Likely!

S C O R I N G K E Y

If you scored...

You may have...

1. 70 & up

2. 50 - 69

3. 35 - 49

4. 25 - 34

5. 0 - 24

1. Adult ADHD

2 Moderate ADHD

3. Mild ADHD

4. Borderline ADHD

5. No ADHD likely

i scored 86/100 i think, i had many of the symptoms in the test like

- i am unable to stop daydreaming

- My brain feels as if it is a television set with all the channels going at once.

- My thoughts bounce around as if my mind is a pinball machine.

- My mind gets so cluttered that it is hard for it to function.

- In group activities it is hard for me to wait my turn.

- Even when sitting quietly, I am usually moving my hands or feet.

- There is a lot of "static" or "chatter" in my head.

- I usually work on more than one project at a time, and fail to finish many of them.

- I am more comfortable when moving than when sitting still.

- I have trouble planning in what order to do a series of tasks or activities.

- My moods have highs and lows.

- Especially in groups, I find it hard to stay focused on what is being said in conversations.

- At home, work, or school, I find my mind wandering from tasks that are uninteresting or difficult.

- I find it difficult to read written material unless it is very interesting or very easy.

13 minutes ago

- 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

i also have hard time to concentrate

i usually start projects and then abandon them (really often)

im disorganized at work and home

mood swings ( very often i can go from being calm to just jump into nervous with nothing really happening.)

depression

wow nice help guys (not)

Favorite Answer

Well I guess you do, as you forget to add the "Hyperactive" in "Attention Deficit [Hyperactive] Disorder," but you typed in "ADHD" right after that. epic fail.

Source(s): :P

easily, ADHD stands for interest Deficit Hyperactivity ailment. The condition has been around for a protracted time, yet interior the previous it did no longer have a popularity and it did no longer have any therapy. the youngsters have been purely "undesirable teenagers" and have been punished heavily for appearing out. Now we comprehend we've been unfavorable those teenagers by way of fact their condition made it no longer possible for them to regulate themselves. ADHD isn't brought about by using spoiling a baby. I taught in a school the place infants somewhat had sufficient to consume, so of direction they weren't spoiled. yet, we had circumstances of ADHD. The fairly tough section replaced into coaching those teenagers to regulate themselves while their mom and father could no longer discover the money for meds. there is a few medical information meaning that youngsters whose mothers smoked on a similar time as pregnant are at a extra physically powerful danger of arising ADHD. This added proves that it fairly is a actual condition, and not a controversy of habit. the indicators of early existence ADHD generally recede with the onset of puberty.