I have often wondered if there are any accounts of the other side of the conflicts.?

I have read many accounts but very little if any is about the loosening side. Granted there is some but like i said not much. Such as what was the Japaneses version of Pearl Harbor, The Bataan death March, Many of the Island fights. Same with Germany POW camps, some of there hero? Is it down played in order they do... show more I have read many accounts but very little if any is about the loosening side. Granted there is some but like i said not much. Such as what was the Japaneses version of Pearl Harbor, The Bataan death March, Many of the Island fights. Same with Germany POW camps, some of there hero? Is it down played in order they do not get out of hand as they did back then? Did they have poster like the US had, Buy war bonds, Rose riveter and so on?