Maybe i should jump the fence and start being gay?

So to start of, i am not gay. Even if i am good looking, and most girls would say i am nice and sweet, every relationship with girls and those relationships that were about to start, failed. And most of time i get hurt the most. Recently i lost a special girl that i knew quite a while.And now i thought to myself,... show more So to start of, i am not gay.
Even if i am good looking, and most girls would say i am nice and sweet, every relationship with girls and those relationships that were about to start, failed. And most of time i get hurt the most.
Recently i lost a special girl that i knew quite a while.And now i thought to myself, why do i need to hurt my self and feel disappointment, every time worse, if i could hang out with a gay guy, kinda start being gay and have casual sex with a one night stand girls. Cuz i am not attracted sexually to men.

Cuz seriously, i was laughing with my friend about this, how i am unlucky in love area. But now that i think of it, why not.

It's unusual, but what do you think about this idea?