Mixed handed/cross dominant, left or right handed?

I've been interested in mixed handedness lately but you don't see a whole lot about it. I'm left handed, but I believe I'm right-side dominant. For example my right eye, ear and foot are all dominant over my left. LEFT SIDE: I write, draw, eat, open things.If I played golf I'd likely... show more I've been interested in mixed handedness lately but you don't see a whole lot about it.

I'm left handed, but I believe I'm right-side dominant. For example my right eye, ear and foot are all dominant over my left.

LEFT SIDE: I write, draw, eat, open things.If I played golf I'd likely use a left-handed club, likewise with a baseball bat.

RIGHT SIDE: Brush my hair and teeth, drink, use a computer mouse, throw, kick, use a knife and scissors, etc.

Whenever I cook I use either hand to stir or do whatever I need to do. I don't really have a hand preference with cooking.

I find I get easily frustrated and confused and wonder if this mixedness contributes to it.

What about you? I'm curious to know. :)
Update: I also operate a phone, iPod and remote right handed if I'm using it with just one hand unless I'm doing something that requires both hand, then I operate with my left hand while holding it with my right.
Update 2: Actually is's not the same as ambidexterity. Ambidexterity is when you can perform the same task equally well with both hands. I can't write or draw right handed.
2 answers 2