Should storys about international events be written by American reporters and printed in British news papers?

After all the lies about Amanda Knox that were printed in British newspapers, and the "news of the world" scandal. It seems to me that the British press should just fire some of their reporters who cover events that happen in foreign countries outside of north western Europe and print what the American reporters have e-mailed to the newspapers they work for.

Look, they have to sack someone to cut costs and avoid bankruptancy.

Best Answer

News of the World was part of News Corp. International. Is that not an American company. You can sack the Directors from your side of the pond, ok!!

• Rick

I'm in the US and I find more truth in the British tabloids than in the US press. Especially in sagas like this one and those of Casey Anthony and Jaycee Dugard. The US reporting of Jaycee Dugard, post-discovery, was so obviously and systematically steered away from the truth it was ridiculous.

Source(s): reality

No.

The US Media is very biased indeed.