Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

am i depressed or have i gone completley insane? i can't even tell what's real or not anymore?

I don't know whats happening to me, I keep thinking that his guy im seeing has a girlfriend, i keep having nightmares about it every night for two weeks now, i wake up feeling so sad and overwhelmingly depressed i end up taking sleeping pills and sleeping all day just to avoid that ''empty'' sad feeling, ihave reached the end of my rope, NOTHING thrills me anymore, i had the best year of my life this year, now it looks like everything is purely going to ****, i lost all my confidence, can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore, lost my job, my motivation, and my will to do anything but sleep, cry or constantly drink myself to a coma, i feel numb, like my emotions are all gone, i have this phase once every six months or so but it has never been this bad, i usually take myself out shopping, meet my friends, go to a spa.. now since i lost my job i dont have that many cash to spare so i cant really go shop or go to the spa or yoga, im scared that if i confide this in my friends they will think im insane or get tired of my constant nagging and problems, i feel like im fading out in my own life, like im dying slowly, i dont know what the hell is causing me to feel this way, i keep feeling that all my friends secretley hate me/talk about me, that im going to end up alone, and irrelevant. i hate feeling this way, i miss my happy-go-lucky, self who never took anything seriously, wat cna i do to stop this, please help im going insane

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Mia,

I carefully read your text, but what impressed me the most was your last sentence, you miss your old "you" and you would like to feel happy again. This is good, it means that you are not going insane, you are just fighting against your self to combat your negative feelings and be yourself again. The thing with your boyfriend, you just have to clarify it, you have to talk to him about your fears and ask him to give you a sincere answer. But the most important thing, is to try to get a job, I don't know where you live but you could try with any job, (even in cafes, or babysitting etc) so that you see people and you are less depressed. Many people, including me, are in your shoes, so dont feel alone, find the courage to search for a job, at least this could solve some of your problems. And dont worry about your friends, if they are true friends, they will not misunderstand you. Take care Mia and have faith. ..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

From mental health point of view, please go for a total transformation of your mind-set as well as life-style. There may have some hidden impurities in the mind or imperfections somewhere in handling things. That will solve the problems.

Source(s): own
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

if you need someone who would help you with your problems.. this person will help you.. she has helped me and given me life advices for free :) mysimplelifetoday@yahoo.com she helped me with my probs and all went great after contacting her :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.