Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Holder says Alabama people are not americans if they want immigration laws do u agree with him?

Favorite Answer

if the people of Alabama want immigration laws, then they should have their elected representatives propose them in Congress. has anyone from Alabama done that lately? if not, why not? Alabama isn't a country so it can't have immigration laws unless they're trying to keep the Yankees out again.

• andy

I haven't heard him say this specifically, but I am not surprised. I love how they keep saying that they will ignore illegal immigrants that don't break any laws. Wait, aren't they breaking the law by being here? Also, I think we are the only Nation on Earth that allow who ever is born here to be an automatic citizen no matter if their parents are legal or not. Most European nations don't have that rule.

According to International law, once a people live in an area for some 400 years they are considered native. My ancestry can be traced back to the Mayflower and the early Pilgrims so can a lot of Americans thus we are Native Americans.

No I don't. There are reasons for immigration laws because they have a big effect on the citizens and the economy. Generous immigration laws have been a part of this country for the biggest share of our history. This administration wants to follow international law which calls immigration "migration". They really don't care about citizenship or who loses their job or who gets paid less because of an overflow of migrants.

Will obviously they are former Confederates citizens...not Americans. The real true Americans is the Native-Americans. The Southerns should not even get a U.S.citizenship in the first place because they are citizens of the C.S.A.. That said, Alabama has the most darkest & bad reputation comparing of all other 50 states. Alabama is the home of the KKK & C.S.A..

As for illegal immigrants, yes they must return home & they should try to sign for U.S. citizenship & enter the U.S. legally. The fact that the Alabama people are bunch of hillbilly's who only wants White people only. Truth hurts.

P.S. I'm dating a girl who is from Alabama & I hated being over there. Anyone who puts the dixie flag should be charge for treason.

• KIZE

Holder is a sell out to the American people. The are not American if they want to just give our country to these invaders.

If Holder is smart he'd better get out before 2012 and Republicans take over or he may be hanging with his fellow bro's behind bars

Eric Holder is a disconnected Bigot.

Holder oughta run into an electric fence

Holder should be in prison for his abuse of office and not blocking progress in this country.

• Holder is a Democrat. ALL Democrats say "failure to aid invasion of the U.S. is UN-American."