1. Acea: Bad. Seems made-up, sounds like a medical condition, and I can't tell the gender.
2. Kade: Bad. Trashy, bratty, childish, and makes me think of the word "cad" (a sleazy womanizer).
3. Elias: Good. Strong, handsome, charmingly old-fashioned with a Biblical ring.
4. Calvin: Good. Cute yet intelligent, and reminds me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.
5. Brody: Bad. Makes me picture a perpetually immature, rowdy frat bro.
6. Dawson: Bad. Trendy, surnamy, sounds dull and yawny.
7. Damon: Good. Handsome, dashing, classic.
8. Stefan: Good. Handsome, manly, sophisticated.
9. Klaus: Bad. Makes me picture a drunk old German dude with a red nose and white beard.
10. Erron: Bad. Seems misspelled and will get spelled Aaron constantly.
A few middle names for the ones I like:
· 8 years ago