Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I think I'm pregnant but I'm scared to tell my long-distance boyfriend?

Okay so I've been dating my boyfriend for 9 months now and I love him to death. He's the most amazing boyfriend ever, and he's the most amazing guy I've ever known ..

But like, the thing about us is that we're in a long distance relationship , and I met him online . But we cam all the time and talk on skype and msn and stuff.. we also mail eachother stuff and it's pretty fun .

So like last month, we were being dirty .. like sexually and we started talking about me giving him a BJ{bl0wj0b} and I was likee, I'd swallow .. I wonder what your kuHm taste's like, I bet it's yummy .

& He said he'd mail me some.. and I was like, you should .. I wanna taste you so bad .

Okay and he actually did, and likee .. I rubbed his kuhm on my sex toy, and masturbated with it .

& now my periods late and I think I'm pregnant .. I'm REALLY scared and embarassed to tell him, because I never told him I masturbated with his *** and I dont know if he'll be mad or not or if he'll want me to keep the baby, and I want to keep it . I don't know if I even CAN be pregnant from doing that, wouldn't his sperm be dead already or something ?

It took like 2 days to get here ..

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED ADVICE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO. SHOULD I KEEP THE BABY OR ABORT IT, OR SHOULD I JUST NOT TELL HIM AND KEEP IT A SECRET?

Best Answer

u had sex

he ejaculation

he can not expect it

When you can't get pregnant, and things look good from the outside, it can be extremely frustrating.

The first thing to consider is how long have you been trying. About 80% of couples will get pregnant after six months of trying, and about 90% will be pregnant after 12 months of trying to get pregnant. Anyway this is a great methid to get pregnant fast https://tr.im/51901

• magill

i don't think of you are able to desire to tell him till you recognize for advantageous which you're pregnant. Take a attempt because of the fact in case you're, you are able to to boot face the certainty, and bypass to a doctor so which you and the infant are ok! Take the attempt and if it relatively is damaging you have not something to rigidity approximately. So particularly, TAKE A attempt!

Wow! ok first was it still wet like in a jar when you got it yuck. ok sorry. it is a possible you are get test first to be sure before you flip out. sperm can live for up to 4 days outside the body it is a low chance but a chance. good luck. i know that you can ship sperm in containers they add an extender to it so it lasts but it will live for a few days as long as it is still moist.

Hi there,

If you are trying to conceive without success,

you may solve your problem with this program http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=177

I hope it helps

• Rob

This has to be the stupidest question ive ever seen. Gtfo Troll

If not troll, gtfo anyways.

if he mailed it to you it wouldve died so theres no chance youd be pregnant by it.