dmbdotn asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Any improvements or suggestions to think about in the coming weeks with bye weeks coming to an end?

QB Andy Dalton (Cin - QB)

WR Steve Smith (Car - WR)

WR Robert Meachem (NO - WR)

RB Arian Foster (Hou - RB)

RB Ahmad Bradshaw (NYG - RB)

TE Vernon Davis (SF - TE)

W/R/T Miles Austin (Dal - WR)

K Mike Nugent (Cin - K)

DB Cassius Vaughn (Den - CB)

DB Antrel Rolle (NYG - S)

DB Darrelle Revis (NYJ - CB) (BYE)

DB Cary Williams (Bal - CB)

DL Vince Wilfork (NE - DT)

DL Jason Babin (Phi - DE)

LB Barrett Ruud (Ten - LB)

LB Kavell Conner (Ind - LB)

BN Jay Cutler (Chi - QB)

BN Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)

BN Marshawn Lynch (Sea - RB)

BN Dustin Keller (NYJ - TE)

BN Matt Bryant (Atl - K)

BN Curtis Lofton (Atl - LB)

I am new to fantasy football and so far beginners luck is working pretty well for me. I am currently 5-2, in 3rd place. So with the bye weeks getting close to an end what should I begin to think about now. I think I have a pretty solid team, but I do know once the season gets near the playoffs teams will start benching some of my producers (Foster). Any suggestions or comments on my roster?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i don't know who's available as a free agent, but i would load up on RBs and WRs and drop backups at TE, K, and defense as soon as you get through their byes.if i had a great QB (Rodgers, Brees, Brady) i'd drop that backup too, but you're probably using Dalton & Cutler equally depending on matchups. not to rain on your parade, but i'd be surprised if Meachem didn't start to cost you. and there's a decent chance that Bradshaw's going to lose value whenever Jacobs gets healthy. i wouldn't worry about Foster sitting down at the end of the year, Houston isn't good enough to clinch a playoff spot early... he'll be playing til the end (barring injury, of course).

• 3 years ago

i've got no longer been able to observe Survivor plenty this season because of the fact of night classification, even nonetheless it may be obtainable. it truly is basketball finals season, suitable? i've got got here upon that many situations those video games override my fashionable shows.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.