Halloween Costume help?

Okay I'm19 female and I'm looking for a costume to wear to go clubbing for Halloween this weekend. I don't want to wear anything stupid like playboy bunny, maid outfit or a slutty version of anything. And also something that I wont see 5 other people wearing on the night lol. I still want something that... show more Okay I'm19 female and I'm looking for a costume to wear to go clubbing for Halloween this weekend. I don't want to wear anything stupid like playboy bunny, maid outfit or a slutty version of anything. And also something that I wont see 5 other people wearing on the night lol. I still want something that looks good though. Here is a photo of me, I'm on the left: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68443034@N0…

What do you think will suit me? I need something I can put together myself. Costume shops are too expensive and I don't have time to order online . I was thinking to maybe go as Medusa? And just wear a black dress, curl my hair, put small rubber snakes in my hair and wear gladiator sandals?

Thanks Sooo Muchhh <3