Halloween Costume help?

Okay I'm19 female and I'm looking for a costume to wear to go clubbing for Halloween this weekend. I don't want to wear anything stupid like playboy bunny, maid outfit or a slutty version of anything. And also something that I wont see 5 other people wearing on the night lol. I still want something that looks good though. Here is a photo of me, I'm on the left: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68443034@N0…

What do you think will suit me? I need something I can put together myself. Costume shops are too expensive and I don't have time to order online . I was thinking to maybe go as Medusa? And just wear a black dress, curl my hair, put small rubber snakes in my hair and wear gladiator sandals?

Thanks Sooo Muchhh <3

Best Answer

you can try this ppeacock dress ,i think this is very rare to find and easy to prepare

it does not look slutty also

http://www.costume-works.com/halloween_costumes/pe...

anyways your image link is not working ,other wise i could have given some more suggestions

right it truly is a few concepts: bo-peep a fairy a marionette doll (with the pink circle cheeks, curled hair, a flouncy dress, brilliant eyelashes and strings connected for sure) a facebook/myspace web page (use cardboard) someone from a particular time period 50s,60s,70s,80s(very relaxing!) or from medieval/rennaissance regularly commonplace fictional charachter or a fairytale personality-Rapunzel, etc. This one is fantastically tacky yet one in all you would possibly want to string small ceral bins on slightly of rope then stick forks through the bins and positioned on it round your neck (therefore THE CEREAL Killer)get it?? Yeah that one may be to "gay" for you (considering the fact that 13yr olds who do matching costumes are) yet its only a tenet.

• A

I like your Medusa idea. :0)

How about Lady Gaga - Buy a bunch of those dog squeeky toys that look like beef/meat and safety pin them to either a tight dress or bodysuit. (remember she had all that press over that meat outfit she wore)

I was at an 18th party earlier this year and someone went as medusa, it went down really well. if that's what your going as, put gold leaves in your hair and use heavy eye makeup, will add to the effect :) x