I have a feeling that Manchester City..............?

still can't win the EPL

yes they won 6-1 against United but United,, like what Lindegaard said: "Derby won't decide title"

City haven't face yet the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham even Arsenal etc.

only 5 points clear on the table,,

I remember one season of EPL maybe 2008-2009, where United is 9 points clear in the table against the second-rank Liverpool, but it ended with United only winning by only a point clear for the trophy.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it will be very close but i'm backing City to win

• 8 years ago

Manchester City FC has already beaten Tottenham Hot Spurs and Manchester United FC. If they can continue playing like this, they will beat Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC & Liverpool FC as those teams are not playing good enough. Besides they are not consistent in their performance. The season has just started. Manchester City FC has a long way to go. The future will tell what will happen but they are capable of winning the title!!

• 8 years ago

Maybe or Maybe not....we will see in may..lol

Well your arguement is we have not faced the big teams yet lets look at your arguemant and KP`s .....first Man Utd have played Liverpool away...1-1 ...played Spurs at home 3-0 played Chelsea at home 3-1 played a third string Arsenal at home 8-2 played Man City at home 1-6....man City have also played Spurs away 1-5....lol

Man City have set a record for goals scored this season they also have a +12 GD on Man Utd...lol

We have the strongest 25 man squad in Europe so can they see it out....i think they can.....i agree with Fergie and Mourinho when they said its not the beating of the Big teams that wins you the league its the games against the teams your expected to win against the smaller teams taht win titles. .Man City could beat Chelsea or Man Utd and then lose to Hull or Wolves teh next game....now we beat them teams.

I honestly believe Man City will win it this year and so do alot of Man utd fans...respect to them for not being typically tribal.

I think Man City will win it with Chelsea,Man Utd, Spurs fighting for the other places...Liverpool and Arsenal could join them but Suarez resisting Real madrid in Jan and RVP staying fit could hinder their chances of a top four finish.

• 8 years ago

My take on this is to keep everything in perspective.

Regarding Man United wining the league with one point in 2008-2009 season, that is a lie. Man United won it in that season with 4 point. Refer to the link below

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • United won the title by four points against Liverpool in 2009

City will not win the title. Sure they're favourites now but once it gets to the April-May phase , the know-how and experience of Manchester United and Chelsea will prevail

• 8 years ago

City absolutely thumped Tottenham 5-1 AT White Hart Lane.

• 3 years ago

properly i might experience super, cos we did no longer beat em as quickly as final season! Come January, they might have close to sufficient each and every worldwide-type participant. think of of those a hundred 1000's pounds each and every week they'll earn! city will harm into the best 4, and shove the scousers out.

• 8 years ago

City can win the title, they can do what chelsea did, they have a great manager. Mancini has won trophies with inter milan. And many of the city players have also won trophies. You look at yaya, he won many trophies with barca, auguero, plus they also won f.a cup last year. They can beat any team in epl. They beat chelsea twice last year. I am not a city supporter by the way. I am a gooner

• 8 years ago

Im Spurs they beat us 5-1....City will win the title...who's gonna stop em?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

We are Psychic and i hate to disappoint but they do win the title but don't tell anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.