Baby name game part one! (and a question)?

1. You are...(make names for the initals. The last letter is the last name.) A. S.K.M: you have blonde hair and green eyes. You are 20 years old and in college to become an E.R nurse. You are very studious, and got a scholarship to your college. B. I.J.P. you have black hair and grey eyes. You are 19 years old... show more 1. You are...(make names for the initals. The last letter is the last name.)
A. S.K.M: you have blonde hair and green eyes. You are 20 years old and in college to become an E.R nurse. You are very studious, and got a scholarship to your college.
B. I.J.P. you have black hair and grey eyes. You are 19 years old and studying to be a teacher. You love reading, and nature.
C. E.M.D. you have brown hair and hazel eyes. You are new to college, being 18, and are studying to become a vet. You love sports, and like going to games.
D. L.G.S. you have auburn hair and blue eyes. You are 20 years old and are studying to be a lawyer. You are very stubborn, but know when to give in.
2. You meet a boy...
A. In the local coffee shop
B. In your first class
C. When you ran into him, literally, on campus
D. Through a mutual friend
3. He is...
A. Jonas Dane Weste. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He is studying to be an accountant. He is 20 years old. He is extremely smart, and is always helping others with homework. He works at a homeless shelter.
B. James Alan Lewis. He has black hair and green eyes. He is studying to be a mechanic. He is 18 years old. He can be stubborn, but is nice when you get to know him. He is the 'bad boy'.
C. William Rylan Boyton. He has red hair and grey eyes. He is studying to become a teacher, and is 19 years old. He is the sweet one, and is always there for you. He texts you goodnight every night before you go to bed.
D. Elijah Ian Schroeder. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is studying to become a doctor, and is 22 years old. He is very nice, and is always willing to let you choose the day/night's activity.
4. After you have been dating for a while, he proposes! Where do you get married and honeymoon?
Mine...
1. I am Isis Juliet Perri.(black hair/grey eyes). B
2. I meet him when i run into him. C
3. He is William Rylan Boyton (red hair/green eyes). C
4. We marry in a rose garden and honeymoon in Italy.
Star for part two!!!! Do you like it?
22 answers 22