Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Should WWE & TNA's Fans Stop Relying on Old Guys to Save There Company?

Guys Like Shawn Micheals, The Rock, Mick Foley Stone Cold, Undertaker Who ever When i see on blogs like bleach report when it says 10 wrestlers who should come Back...it makes Me Sick like just like with Tna takin the Wwe legends it makes sick how evn they count on Guys Like Kurt Angle Sting Hogan, Flair to keep things Interesting they need to start buildin a new Generation like Giving Robert His TNA Title shot like have him do a School Boy & Win the title like, how orton was build up when he was i think 22 or 23 when he first won his title against Benoit but yea they need to add atleast One or maybe 2 gimmick matches like a I Respect You Match clock is 30min rober roode shows some good wrestling & Kurt cant seem to get a win but some how Roode wins by Count out & Kurt gets n the ring & just Slaps robert & walks away with his Tna title & 3rd match, guest Ref is James Storm & stipulation is if roode wins Storm is Fired from TNA, & i know this is commin & Roode wins his First TNA World Title..... but yea that'll be nice

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes!I don't mind WWE so much because the older person comes in for a story and doesn't stick around.Sting,Hogan,Angle,Flair,Foley(when he was there) are there week after week.They are a big part of the show.They are not putting younger talent over.(even if they are how impressive is it when ya beat up someone 25-30 years older then you?)

TNA has a lot of young talent and I wish they would use it better.

WWE kinda brings people back here and there to mix in with the younger talent.

• 9 years ago

I agree somewhat, but look at it like this not did Micheals go into the tag division, but Taker hasn't gone after the belt in a few years now so has Mick Foley, Stone Cold also didn't stay because of injury. The Rock left and I doubt he plans to have another title reign when he returns. TNA has been pushing these guys to boost ratings, but because these old guys cannot do nearly as much the matches aren't nearly as good as they were when they only had two old guys

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They have to use HBK, Rock, etc because they're so watered down now, they're trying to revive the past when it was good.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

New guys are pumped up to get work in those promotions. But, they bring no new ideas to those promotions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Well if old guys is what the fans want.That's what they should get.

• 9 years ago

idk about tna but the wwe fans dont rely on old guys in fact we rely on young guys like cody rhodes, zack ryder, and my favorite CM PUNk

• 9 years ago

heck no ratings go up a little

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rely on what? Just cuz dats tna dont mean its fake, wwe is just as fake. Watch ufc, dont you like real fights? Stop watchin a kiddy show man, it's lame as hell.

• 9 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.