My CYMA CM030 AEP is dead?

I have had my CYMA CM030 airsoft AEP for a while now. Probably 5,6, or 7 months. However, it was about a month ago, that I was firing like crazy. All of the sudden, the gun just stops. I figured the battery was depleted. So I charged it for 2 hours and 30 min.(based on the output of the charger: 200mAH, and the input of the battery, 500 mAH). After that, I put the battery in the gun, and fired a dry shot to see if it worked. Nothing. I left it alone for a while and used my assault rifle instead. a week later, I charged the battery again, (and this time I overcharged it by accident), and the battery was hot. I put it into the gun, tried firing nothing. It was not until last week that I ordered a spare Tokyo Marui 500 mAH (which I heard are of better quality than the CYMA batteries that come with the gun) from Atlanta Airsoft. I charged it for about 15 min. and put it into the gun. Tried firing, and nothing. I then went on vacation right after, and when I returned home, I charged it for the full time (2 hours, 30 min.). Popped in into the gun, and you guessed it... nothing. Doesn't make a sound, at all. Doesn't fire, at all. I got a voltmeter and tested to see if it was the charger, it was doing its job, charging. I checked the cradle that you put the battery in, and sure enough, currents were being into the cradle to the battery. I am afraid that the gearbox is messed up, or whatever recieves the battery's electricity is dead. I don't know what to do, and I can't really afford to order another CM030 with the amount of money I have spent ordering online recently and my 90-day warranty is long gone. I do not want to take a risk and send it through the mail to a retailer to fix it (and have them charge me at that). I would fix it by myself, but I don't know what the problem is. Can somebody please tell me what they think might be wrong so I could give a go at fixing it. I doubt that the battery is faulty because it is new. The (new) battery is also kinda warm from charging it. thank you for reading this mess of words, and thanks in advance for any help.

Favorite Answer

First you might want to take the gun apart not including the gearbox, and look into the fuse being burnt out. If the battery is working properly, there would be a faint noise even if the entire gearbox was broken. The motor would be the next thing to check and see if it looks dead. You can tell this by removing it from the gearbox and seeing if it spins properly. If it doesn't then try to look for a new motor. You might just need a new wire set but check that first instead of going straight to the motor because it is much cheaper fix.

Good Luck

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My CYMA CM030 AEP is dead?

I have had my CYMA CM030 airsoft AEP for a while now. Probably 5,6, or 7 months. However, it was about a month ago, that I was firing like crazy. All of the sudden, the gun just stops. I figured the battery was depleted. So I charged it for 2 hours and 30 min.(based on the output of the charger:...

Source(s): cyma cm030 aep dead: https://tr.im/mD1QE

Cyma Cm030