Is Freemasonry a satanic organization?

freemasons claim to be brought to the light but it is only jesus who is the light of the world, also they violate the commandment of jesus when he said

Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Rene
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is the pope catholic?

• Login to reply the answers
  • meat
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Nope, Freemasonry is not a satanic organization.

Freemasons don't claim to be brought into the light, they claim to be in search of further light.

The commandments that Jesus Christ said were important were two: Love God, Love they neighbor as thyself.

Freemasons don't 'violate' any commandments; there's no oath or vows in Freemasonry.

Since you're - obviously - not a Freemason, you might want to stop giving out bad information. Leave the dissemination of information about the fraternity to those who actually know what they're talking about: Freemasons. Anyone else offering an opinion about a fraternity that they're not a member of - and cannot, therefore have ANY reliable information about it - are only showing their stupidity and ignorance.

Source(s): I'm a Freemason.
  • 8 years ago

Freemasonry is the world's oldest and largest Fraternity. While its traditions look back to earliest history, Masonry in its current form appeared when its public events were noticed by the residents of London, England in 1717. Since that time, there have been tens of thousands of books published about this 'secret organization'. And for over three hundred years, despite the good works done by its members, Freemasonry has continually suffered the slings and arrows of those who seek to use it's quiet nature against it.

Freemasonry's singular purpose is to make good men better and its bonds of friendship, compassion and brotherly love have survived even the most divisive political, military and religious conflicts through the centuries.

Freemasonry is neither a forum nor a place of worship. It is not a religion nor does it teach a religious philosophy. For nearly three hundred years it has attracted men of high moral character who support the tenets of temperance, fortitude, prudence and justice.

Matthew 6:

1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

3 But when you [b]give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

5 “When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

7 “And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words. 8 So do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

Please be careful about quoting the Bible as it can be used to debunk your meaningless drivel. Pay close attention to 5 - 7.

Source(s): A Freemason
  • 8 years ago

I've noticed that everyone that claims that Freemasonry is a Satanic Organization aren't masons. They also never show there proof that it is satanic.

Source(s): I am a Mason.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes, it is. The freemasons who don't know are only serving as a cover or beard for those who know its true meaning.

• 8 years ago

Is the sky blue? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Evn5vf52gA

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=share

There is PLENTY of information out there suggesting that Freemasonry is the worship of the [false] Light, LUCIFER. They are the ones destroying our economies; plaguing the world with war and disease all in order to bring about their stupid NEW ATLANTIS, the so-called New World Order. Do not be deceived by the things of this world. The luciferian ideas of Freemasonry are behind EVERYTHING in this world. that is why they teach us that bogus evolutionary theory, which has no substantial conclusive evidence, in schools and all this anti-biblical, immoral garbage we see in society. Good luck and God bless.

Freemasonic Quotes [MUST LISTEN!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-1uNDY3wc

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Freemasonry EXPOSED http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/F... Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LkHbQQ_rY
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You are an idiot and should be sterilized so you cannot continue your shallow gene pool. Jesus never made any "commandments" he spoke in parables and spread the word of god supposedly. You should really learn to study the bible if you're going to believe in it. Also - having faith does not entail spewing the vomit some pasture or reverend shoves down the neck of their congregation. After all according to your bible one of the greatest gifts your god gave man was free choice and free thought - USE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

• 8 years ago

No, they're a fraternal organization that does philanthropy and some fancy dress-up rituals, and rent out their buildings for function halls. They're about as "Satanic" as your typical college fraternity. If you really want to verify this for yourself, all you have to do is pick up the Yellow Pages, look up the address of one of their local chapters, and go there.

"also they violate the commandment of jesus"

That must be news to the millions of Christians who are members of the Freemasons. What makes you so sure that you haven't been misinformed?

Source(s): For conspiracy theorist douchebags to get off on giving me thumbs-down: you're welcome.
  • Armor
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yes, it is very satanic, beware.

Only 33rd degree masons know the real origins of Freemasonry and they worship Baphomet.

• 8 years ago

nah....they worship money and power and actually they dont really worship it so much as they just use it as a means to gain control and a sense security...they want you to believe that they worship some entity but really they dont

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I been trying to get in...I need a sponsor or some junk.

Source(s): I don't know any masons man...that's why I wanted to join.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.