Middle East Simulation?

I have been asgined Iraq for my simulation. I basicly take the role of Iraq in a diplomatic meeting between most middle eastern countries and the UN. Each group had to write 2 reslutions to propose, would you guys be able to give me points on what to argue from other groups resultions. Egypt I propose that we... show more I have been asgined Iraq for my simulation. I basicly take the role of Iraq in a diplomatic meeting between most middle eastern countries and the UN. Each group had to write 2 reslutions to propose, would you guys be able to give me points on what to argue from other groups resultions.
Egypt
I propose that we help Libya and in return we get money. Since we are the closest country to them we should lead the effort to help them rebuild. It is beneficial because if they become prosperous, then we will have a good trade and economic partner who is very close to us. It will also make our country safer because we will not have to worry about military strikes from Qaddafi. We should try and help them create a democratic government that encourages free trade because it will help both of our economies. Free trade would be very beneficial to all of our countries because we would have another person who could build and manufacture things for the rest of the world. The middle East could become the powerhouse of the world if we built Libya into a strong democratic country. I hope that you will all help us in assisting Libya with their current revolution. In the long run, I can guarantee you that you will make money from this deal.

Iran

We must join together with the Shiites of Iraq and the entirety of the Middle East to eliminate the Sunni power. We need to fight those who oppress us and seek to take away our control. Together we can fight as the majority and become the absolute rulers and spread our ideas. We have been controlled by the Sunni for too long, it is time for us to strike back. It is the Shiite’s time at last.

Pakistan

1. Terror is a problem for us, and we want to do something to stop it and improve life for our citizens. We want to work with the United States because it’s the best choice for our country. She told us to do something about militants. If we are able to stop them, our people will be safer. We want to make our country safer, because then citizens will be happier and our country will be better. We also want to improve our relationship with the United States, because recently, our relationship hasn’t been great. We will also work with our allies int he Middle East.
2. We do not condone fighting. We want to keep our relationships with the Middle Eastern countries peaceful. We do not want to fight. We are already fighting the Taliban and we only want one fight at a time. One is enough. Fighting with India could cause problems, such as war. If there was a war, our people would be unhappy and it could hurt our country if there wasn’t a victory for us. If we improve our relationship with the United States, then they could help us with this problem. To stop any fighting with India, we could try to make a peace treaty.

Iran

We must join together with our fellow Shiites and Sunni’s of the Middle East to eliminate the Western Influence. We will put aside our differences to destroy our common enemy. Both the Shiites and Sunni all around the Middle East, have a similar goal: to make a fully Muslim Middle East country. And as we know every great journey begins with a simple step: Getting red of our enemy: The U.N.

Egypt

We, Egypt, want to control part of Libya since Ghaddafi is out of power. We will give Libya more goods and services if we can take part control of their land. Egypt is not as big as any of the countries and we would like to try to become a bigger country. Since Egypt is one the U.S.and Italy’s top export markets for Egyptian good and services we could give some of those goods to Libya in return for their land. Egypt main exports consist of natural gas, read made clothes, medical and petrochemical products, citrus fruits, rice, steel, ceramics etc.. Egypt is the Arabs world largest non-oil GDP as of 2005.

Iraq Resolutions :

Our resolution is the stabilizing of Libya. With the recent death of Moammar Gadaffi, Libya is in a time of need. We the people of Iraq support free and fair democratic elections for the new government of Libya without the interference of any outside powers. Our first hand experience has shown how difficult it is to create a democratic state while occupied by a foreign power. We feel Libya will only only be handicapped by the presence of an aiding country. Libya has been successful in removing Gadaffi so there is no reason for international interference. Although we welcome the guidance of experienced oil producers, we also feel that the people of Libya have the full rights to all natural resources particularly petroleum products, and we oppose the exploitation of Libya.

What points do you guys think I could Argue and win. I will add the rest of the resolutions Late
Update: Afghanistan:: Resolution #1 It may be safe to say that the United States has helped us in a tremendous way. They have given us the opportunity to create a free, diplomatic country compared to what we where before. But the question still remains, whether we should allow them to stay or ask them to leave and... show more Afghanistan::

Resolution #1

It may be safe to say that the United States has helped us in a tremendous way. They have given us the opportunity to create a free, diplomatic country compared to what we where before. But the question still remains, whether we should allow them to stay or ask them to leave and that we can defend for ourselves. Since the start we have been unstable and getting a little more stable everyday (some days getting more, and some days getting less) So, USA, on behalf of Afghanistan we would like to ask you to remain in our country, but a little less present. We need a little room and can’t afford the United States to be guiding us through ever little step. We need to start governing our country more ourselves if we want you to leave in the future. In the past, you have helped so much with getting us off the ground but once you have accomplished your goal and leave us entirely, we will have no experience out in the real world. We won’t be able to function o