promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why is Richard Dawkins scared to debate William Lane Craig tomorrow?

Is it because he knows that his book is full of logical fallacies that will be exposed before his very eyes if he decides to show up? Atheism is falling apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0gJTRnRuiU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVCZEfxyqvE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrdmBdrY1_Q

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=feedf

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dawkins would tear him apart.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • steve
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I'm shocked he won't debate William Lane Craig. Dawkins never refused to debate far more radical Theists than William before. So i've decided to get some books on William Lane Craig to see what Dawkins is so afraid of.

Source(s): Agnostic
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

So i will need to learn to believe in invisible friends?... where i need to go to burn some sacrifice animal and mutilate some genitalia....?

Richard Dawkins point out that it isn't only Oxford that won't see me on the night Craig proposes to debate him in absentia: you can also see him not appear in Cambridge, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow and, if time allows, Bristol. lol

• 9 years ago

The Anti-Theists have seen what William Lane Craig can do and they run for cover. They cannot defeat him or the Truth he espouses so they sink back to the old Anti-Theist position.....attack him personally.....pathetic.,old,tired ,lame......knee jerk and a cop out.

They say we do not use reason and logic and when Craig uses undefeated logic their arguments go "poof"

When given the oppertunity they are just empty vessels, windbags....big girls blouses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not even a Christian and I find it hard to believe that Jesus Christ would want people debating him and his teachings - or the god he spoke of. That's just pathetic.

Kinda like I highly doubt that JC would approve of the garbage spewed by the user above me...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sure, debating every crackpot is an excellent way to spend time.

We'll have Mystic Meg debating Patrick Moore next....

• 9 years ago

Non sequitur. When one rolls with the pigs, one does get dirty. And, Craig is a deplorable apologist for genocide.

• 9 years ago

It's because Craig is a deluded psychopath.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Or because he realizes debating with a moron who will basically just put his fingers in his ears and sing

LALALALALA GOD EXISTS LALALALA is pointless

• mike s
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

who says he's scared?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.