how to do a donut on a dirtbike?
i have a xr 100 and would love to do 1
- John RLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
The way you do a donut on a dirt bike is to put the donut in your left hand, get rolling and eat it...just kidding.
This is the motorcycle racing category, but the technique is used for flat hairpin turns.
1. Put the bike in first gear.
2. Lean the bike, turning the bars to lock, either the left or to the right. Most people find it easier to turn left.
3. Lean the bike over.
4. Put the bike in first gear, raise the throttle to about half to 3/4'ers.
5. Put your foot down on the side that you will be turning on. You will be pivoting on this foot.
6. Dump the clutch so the rear wheel breaks loose. The bike will then spin in the direction you have the wheel turned.
7. Keep the bike leaned over so the rear wheel cannot get traction so the wheel keeps spinning.Source(s): Riding and racing since 1973,
- Anonymous8 years ago
Turn the wheel all the way lean it Down and rev put your foot out so youvdont fall down on the side your leaning and push with other foot on the peg that guy before got it right it's really easy to do I can do it on a cr 80 CRf 70 crf80 tt250 so you could probly do itSource(s): Being awesome
- 8 years ago
stick your leg a ways out, lean your bike way down to about 2 feet or so from the ground, and push with your other foot on the peg as your burning out... OR watch youtube. Its super easy once you get the hang of it. Have fun!
- BedouinLv 68 years ago
The easiest way is to start racing then you won't have to try to do it, it becomes automatic in corners that suit that type of fast cornering...