What record label is looking for new artist?

I'm a rapper, r&b singer with a great voice, I would love to get signed to cash money, but can you tell me if there is any record label looking to sign rapper/ r&b singer, please , appreciate anyone who can answer this do I have to get noticed through YouTube or something, appreciate anyone who can answer this?

Best Answer

Every record label in the world is always looking for a new artist. its the same reason American Idol and all these talent shows keep running year in and year out, everyone wants to sign the next big Cash Cow. If you are really talented and feel you deserve a shot, you just need to get you some exposure. Like u said, youtube, or any local talent shows. make some demos and pass them around or out of the trunk of your car lol. the point is, you have to get someone's attention somehow cuz there are a million others looking for a shot and only a handful will get that shot. and much less than that will get signed. Good Luck!!