Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

For veterans: financial experience.?

I’m a military veteran that studied finance and entering the financial world, and I’m looking for veteran experience – mostly anecdotal – with financing. That is, what have you financed (homes, cars), and how were the comparative interest rates? Which banks have you gone to? Any experience with NFCU, USAA – or private banks. Some of the private banks I’m looking at specifically are ING, Wells Fargo, TD Banknorth – this applies to European Banks too like HSBC and Deutsche Bank.

I’m just looking for comparative interest rates between what you’ve experienced between these public and private banks.

This isn’t market research or project research or anything like that. I’m just trying to get an idea for what I’m dealing with. I want to take my financial knowledge and apply it to serve those who serve. That you for your service and your participation.

Favorite Answer

I doubt you will find any better programs that those offered through USAA or NFCU.

Source(s): Me, 23 years in the Army, home financed through USAA and vehicles through NFCU