Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesIndiaOther - India · 8 years ago

Contact no of Anil ambani,mukesh ambani,subrata roy,narayan murty ,vijay malya?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Anil ambani

business no.was 9419196332 in 2006 (will be picked up by one Mr Chouhan his P.a) anil.ambani@relianceada.com

mukesh ambani

Corporate Office:

Reliance Industries Limited

Makers Chambers - IV,

Nariman Point,

Mumbai 400 021.

India.

Tel : 91-22-2278 5000

subrata roy

Email

mailme@sahara.co.in

Phone

Website

http://www.sahara.in/saharasri/

narayan murty

Corporate Headquarters

Plot No. 44 & 97A,

Electronics City,

Hosur Road,

Bangalore - 560 100

Phone: +91 80 2852 0261

Fax: +91 80 2852 0362

They may know his whereabouts

vijay malya

Permanent Address No. 3, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560001

Telephone : {080} 22215353, 22127777, 22867000, 22111111

Present Address 'DEVIKA', 20 Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi - 110021

Telephone : 26117020, Mobile: 9013181234

All these address and contact nos are

old but you will get some information through this. Anyhow how did you imagine that they have time to spend with you so easily. Just to find out their whereabouts you have to do high research. If at all you get the contact no to speak with them is not that easy as they have lot of responsibilities and less time. Anyhow best of luck. As remember nothing is impossible.

• hunke
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Mukesh Ambani Email Id

• 4 years ago

hii i don't know more about you bt i want a job m sonia i hve some problms in my life thatswhy i want to become a successful bussiness women bt i don't know how its very urgent for me plz help me i hope u'll understand if u have a vacancy plz contact me m from jammu i really need a job plz plz plz help me MR Mukesh u have all of things but i haven't i also want not like you all bt little bit plz help me pllzzzz i hope u'll understand take care bye and reply me if u have a time bye

• Raja3 years agoReport

Hey Sonia yu wnt to successful women then y yu need job...

• 4 years ago

Honorable Sir, My dream is that I found the job in your highly esteem industries in reliance. I know sir I am not highly qualified student but I am confident that one day I will get the opportunity in this industries and for its I am trying continue also. So I request you please test me once I won t never disappoint. I want to prove my self. hope reply will come soon. thankful to you always. mail id (shiraz.knp83@yahoo.com)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awSUb

Grrrrrrrr, hum bhi tight ho chuke aur ab flat bhi

• 5 years ago

I WANT TO URGENT CALL, MR. ANIL AMBANI.

• Sahil5 years agoReport

Sir I am Anil Kumar please help me. by cell. no. for taking me. 95693-24111, 98140-21723.

I am taking all system problem me for taking . Please taking to speck all problem.

• 8 years ago

Nobody gives the personal number es to unknown and it is totally privet.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Sir I am Anil Kumar please help me. by cell. no. for taking me. 95693-24111, 98140-21723.

I am taking all system problem me for taking . Please taking to speck all problem.

• Marverick4 years agoReport

Please I need the direct mobile contact Mr Mukesh Ambani .it s urgent I have a business proposal for him.My contact is +237695204985

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.