How to install need for speed prostreet add-ons for playstation 3 .?

I have not updated my prostreet game yet would I need to,to use the add-on content. Thanx.

Favorite Answer

First of all you'll need a PSN card. They come in $20, $50, and $100. There's no tax on it so you pay $20 for $20, etc. Then go home, scratch the back of the card for the code. Go into the Playstation store and go to redeem codes. Type the code into the boxes. Then you should have funds in your wallet (for the store) to buy the add-ons. Type in "need for speed prostreet" in the search (its just quicker than looking through everything) and it should give you a list of what's available for that game. Click the add-on you want. You'll have to buy it (it'll say "buy now" or something like that), and then download it. It will put you into a screen where you have what you bought. Click on the add-on to get it to download, say yes. Now depending on how big the add-on is and depending on your download speed will determine how fast it will download.

If you want to see your download speed go to Network Setting and do an Internet Connection Test. It should tell you your download and upload speed. Download is for getting stuff off the store and things like that, upload is actually for online gaming.

Once you start downloading it, you can either leave it on that download screen, or you can download in the backround. Make sure to remember where to get it if you download in backround. I prefer to leave it on that screen and let it do its thing. I just find something else to do. Once its done downloading, it will get you to install it. Installing won't take nearly as long as downloading. Once its installed that's it. Go into your game and it should be there.

It should tell you if there's an update for the game available when you go on it by the way. You might need to get the add-on first to get the update, sometimes you won't. It depends on the game.

Hope that helps.

Source(s): Personal experience.