Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How come Obama is supporting a leader for Libya who is even more radical than Ghadaffi?

and who wants to institute Sharia law?

I mean is it going to be like Sharia law in other nations where anybody who isn't a Muslim is ruthlessly murdered for being a non-believer?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • LOL
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All Obama cares about is that they accept dollars for oil. Ghadaffi demanded gold, and that's why they took him out.

You didn't really think it was about human rights, did you?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Tell me, how are you expert in weighing radicalism. I think what your problem is,Mr.Stone-Age is you actually believe FOX. There, there now, calm down, write SEan Hannity a check and take your morning nap.Mr., Sharia Law has been in Libya for probably hundreds of years. That Mr. Khadaffi killed a lot of innocent people.Why do love terrorists?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Obama got a great oil deal and promised support to enact Sharia Law in the USA.

• 3 years ago

properly, it quite is a sweeping generalization... the certainty is maximum enemies of this us of a oftentimes come out and propose whomever is attempting to take the Presidency from the incumbent social gathering... Castro does it each and every election. Now considering that Bush can no longer run for reelection, our enemies will say they help what ever the different social gathering is. thus the Dems, via fact the Reps have been in workplace for the final 8 years.... it quite is not any longer a clean phenomenon...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ALL Democrats are supporting him BECAUSE he is even more radical than Ghadaffi and wants to institute Sharia law.

Remember, Ghadaffi was ALWAYS on the GOP "****-list" and all Democrats demanded Ghadaffi be protected against all risk of harm UNTIL he began COOPERATING with the U.S.

THEN Republicans wanted to keep him around to make-use of his HELP and Democrats decided he had to be killed.

• Egypt's constitution is based on Sharia law...I was there a year ago....and I didn't see anyone being murdered....and they didn't try to ruthlessly murder me...

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Does Libya even have a leader? Or another military type commander taking control of the country.

I thinks it's too soon to say, or to hope for any kind of civilized government.

• 8 years ago

Obama supported Hosni Mubarak who ordered the killing of 800 innocent protesters, which is crimes against humanity. Obama supports the Saudi Royal family who sent soldiers to their friends in Bahrain who's population were protesting against their Sunni Royal Family. The Saudi soldier helped the Bahrain army crack down on those protesters with bullets and tear gas. Obama and America support allot of corrupted governments who kill their own people forget about Sharia should Obama be supporting criminals who should be charged with crimes against humanity?

• 8 years ago

We're not stupid. We don't co-operate in other powers because it's Thursday. Obviously some sort of strategy of America's is underway for the sake of our own survival.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Muslim Brotherhood has donated heavily to Obama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.