Cant remember this soft rock japanese song?

OMG, i really cant remember this song.. can someone help me?..

Its japanese and its a female singing i remember.

Its softish rock, and i think it may be from an anime..

The album cover of the song has a girl and a guy in it standing up with an blue backgroundish? I DONT REMEMBER

The name i remember starts with the letter M?

I THINK?

OMFG I CANT REMEMBER IT!

Its an old song i think, but its really catchy and animeish... FEMALE SINGER remember!...

Can anyone list some songs that may of been the song i am looking for?...

Best Answer

Don't you remember any words of the song, or the place you heard it? There are thousands of japanese songs like you are describing.

• giusti

i'm 15. i will't stand rap. I hear to a distinctive varieties of rock from softer Coldplay to the heavy rock, like Avenged Sevenfold. specific, it is extra metallic, yet i like it. don't experience discouraged with your friends. maximum of my acquaintances are not getting my music flavor the two. maximum folk i be attentive to it is all pop and rap. yet I consistently think of there is little or no skill in touch there!

May be Do as Infinity? It's duo with female vocalist. One of their popular songs is Fukai Mori (Inuyasha)