Feeling guilty, Really guilty!?

I asked other questions regaurding my pregnancy and go lots of trashy answers but heres another. Im 15 and misscarried at 18 weeks and had to deliver the baby. I feel soo guilty! Could I have prevented it? And please dont say "dont have sex"

• Suzy Q

Unbelievable that people gave you trashy answers. Don't even think about those answers, those people are idiots who don't understand that although teen pregnancy is not a good thing, treating the pregnant teen like trash doesn't solve anything and a miscarriage is a heartbreaking tragedy no matter how old or young the mother is.

Miscarriages are usually unpreventable. If you were living a normal life, not drinking a lot, not smoking or doing drugs, there is absolutely nothing you could have done differently that would have prevented it. There is nothing to feel guilty about.

I am sorry for your loss. I know that probably sounds pretty empty coming from an anonymous stranger on the Internet, but I still want to give you my sympathy.

PS I also reported that abusive idiot. Hopefully he's gone now.

That is horrible and the guilt is just something that comes along with it. I miscarried twins at 10 weeks and know exactly what you are going through. Feeling guilty is just part of the grieving process. I hope that things look up for you soon. It can take a really long while to get past the loss. It will happen at your own speed. Until then I hope you have a good support system.

It is most likely nothing you did. Your body could have just not been ready for a pregnancy or there could have been a chromosome issue, which is common in first pregnancies. This doesn't make you any less of a mother though. You may only be 15 but your are definitely a mother and will see your baby again one day.

First of all report that poor ignorant person who clearly is super immature. I already reported him or her and if more ppl report him he will then b deleted.

I am truly sorry for ur lost, of course it was not ur fault. Pls in the future b careful we live in a decade that having sex is so common but pls be smart n use protection not only to prevent pregnancy but to protect u from stds. Ok repeat after me no wrap no sex!!

You won't die if u have to wait a few mins while he goes n buys or wait till next time. But u could die from a STD. Love your self first ok sweetie u should respect n care for urself. Enjoy being a kid those yrs will fly by u so easily.

Oops I must stop talking/writing bc now am turning into a older/boring advisor/ or like my mother. Jk

I love my mother n finally after passing those horrible teen n early 20s yrs now I am getting my relationship with my mother back to it used to b when I was little.

May God Bless you, remember He is carrying u during these difficult times.

I honestly think you have some sort of mental issue going on... Because you got on here and also posted a question stating that it was your friend pregnant, and that you thought the friend was lying because she said she got raped 5 times and was pregnant each time. You seem a little insane. You're 15. Go to school and stop sleeping around. You're going to mess up your life. Have more respect for yourself than to get on yahoo answers and make up stories. If you really had 1 miscarriage, im sorry.. But if you're the one who got pregnant every time of 5 times you were raped, first of all-not likely. 2nd of all- if you were raped, you should have reported it, point blank. You're screwing yourself over more than anything. Straighten up, kid.

dont listen to any of those who give you trashy answers.

reality is you are always going to ask yourself if you could have prevented it, but you couldn't have prevented it (unless you weren't taking care of yourself, etc drugs)

from the sounds of you, you loved your baby and would have done anything to change things.

you're absolutely not guilty, but it is very understandable you feel that way

i've got no longer run this week in any respect the two. it quite is been -20 or greater fantastically plenty all week and that i've got purely felt quite awful. And definite, i think in charge. it quite is why whilst i circulate working on Monday (If i visit take the week off, i might as properly relax on Sunday too :p) i visit push myself greater no longer uncomplicated. Guilt can finally end up being an excellent motivator!

Unless you were doing drugs or drinking i dont think its your fault. These things just happen sometimes. Sorry about the jerks!

That is sad, but at 15 why on earth are you worried about getting pregnant. You will regret it after, they don't stay cute and cuddly forever you know. You are a CHILD yourself.

your age is not suitable for pregnancy and if you are not drink and smoke then it is not your fault for miscarried . Please take care your self , sex is allow in pregnancy , so do not worry. take food and rest .