Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Ugly has no right to love and cannot experience love life? :(?

I'm ugly thin. People always make fun of me and no friends. I figured that I'm hopeless to have girlfriend. I find it hard to rise because I'm getting used to it. Even if i want too. is it true that ugly people are hopeless In lovelife? If I cannot lose my virginity then at least I could have a girlfriend. Without experiencing both until my adulthood is a great shame. help... the main point I see is. I'm ugly unattractive plus I cannot rise even if I want too... Because I'm getting used in being beat up... if I imagine that someone Is kind of me I want to run because. Because ... It's so heavy... I cannot bear it. kindness makes me cry.. but I cannot live in beat up Either. Both depression and happiness is so painful..

Favorite Answer

There's a mexican saying "la suerte de la fea, la bonita la desea"

It means, the luck of the ugly, the pretty one wishes she had.

I just want to let you know that God made us all different and special in His image. We look the way

we do for a reason. There's girls out there that would like to marry a virgin so don't stress out on that. Don't compare yourself to others and try not to let other peoples negative comments get to you. People will always talk crap no matter what and life is karma so while they're pointing fingers someone else is judging them. Life is painful and comes with its ups and downs, so just be strong in your mind and try your best to do good. You know deep in your heart whats right and whats wrong.

• Go join a Boxing / MMA gym and learn to fight. You will get strength, character, physique and confidence. You'll also put on muscle, and get what is known as 'brotherly love' that turns into Mutual Respect. Its one step into making you a man and fighter. A lot of bullied and weak people at young started off this way, then they ended up becoming who we now know as Bruce Lee or Mike Tyson. Women can love an ugly man, if he is bold enough to live life the way he wants to.

Excel and be good at whatever you do for a living, and help other people. It will make you feel good about yourself.

That being said, you can grab yourself by the balls and do it the hard way. From that point onward, once you make that choice, life will get easier.

There are plenty of girls who also think they're ugly and will never get a partner. They will talk to you and not judge you on your appearance. As you get older you will realise that looks aren't as important as you think they are when you're young. The way you treat people and how you live your life is much more important. Regardless of how you look, having low self esteem because you believe you're ugly is unattractive to the opposite sex. Pretend that you think you're at least average looking and act confident and a lot of people will go along with it. Also don't assume that girls won't be interested in you. There is someone (or lots of someone's) out there for everyone. Just be a bit patient.

We have a similar saying in india. It just means ugly and pretty doesn't matter bcoz you never know what u will achieve the pretty ones will lack and envy it .

I have a friend she looks so.plain very very plain but she takes care of her skin and hair and stays stylish and believe me when she speaks you forget she's plain. The most beautiful women will look stupid when she talks I am. serious so build on that

Outer look is not everything. People gets popular because of their deed. Try to engage yourself in some creative activity and you will feel much better. You will get your confidence back. Never ever think that you do not have right to love or to be loved. You will find a great love my friend.

bro, this pain is shared by many.

i've given it years of thought and....... those are now just years lost.

you know what i'm saying? you gotta BE and ACT and DO... not just think and wonder and worry.

to be honest, i look as good as shiny TV people... but that does'nt earn me any extra points when they see me getting clothes and VCRs out of dumpsters and cigarettes out of public ashtrays.

you know what i'm saying? you are still a young man, you will sieze the day and controll that which you fear.... or perhaps die trying.

• lolit

well you have to do something to make you feel better .like engaging to sports or hobbies which people do recognize you . do not ever ever think that ugly people do not have the right to fall in love and be loved by someone else .

• gabrielle5 years agoReport

What if you can't what if you try and your only being judged because your to fat or to ugly or you have scares that your ashamed of and your tired of being ridiculed and judged by all

It's a shame you've chosen that attitude to live by.

Your life is, and will be, exactly what you choose to make of it.

Enjoy the choices you've made.

compensate by striving hard to become rich and if you become one then you don't need to worry about love life because girl will come to you