Ugly has no right to love and cannot experience love life? :(?

I'm ugly thin. People always make fun of me and no friends. I figured that I'm hopeless to have girlfriend. I find it hard to rise because I'm getting used to it. Even if i want too. is it true that ugly people are hopeless In lovelife? If I cannot lose my virginity then at least I could have a... show more I'm ugly thin. People always make fun of me and no friends. I figured that I'm hopeless to have girlfriend. I find it hard to rise because I'm getting used to it. Even if i want too. is it true that ugly people are hopeless In lovelife? If I cannot lose my virginity then at least I could have a girlfriend. Without experiencing both until my adulthood is a great shame. help... the main point I see is. I'm ugly unattractive plus I cannot rise even if I want too... Because I'm getting used in being beat up... if I imagine that someone Is kind of me I want to run because. Because ... It's so heavy... I cannot bear it. kindness makes me cry.. but I cannot live in beat up Either. Both depression and happiness is so painful..