Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

要寫給美國的親戚!麻煩幫忙翻成英文!

要寫信給在美國的親戚!麻煩幫我翻成英文!感謝!

dear carol 很抱歉沒有收到妳的祝賀信,可能是我換新的e-mail,得知妳不能回來台灣參加我的婚禮,真的掘得很遺憾!還是希望妳能盡量排出時間回台!很期待看到妳!

Update:

也許中英文用詞表達不太一樣!希望對中英書信翻譯有經驗者幫幫忙!

3 Answers

Rating
  • Wangt
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

dear carol 很抱歉沒有收到妳的祝賀信,可能是我換新的e-mail,得知妳不能回來台灣參加我的婚禮,真的掘得很遺憾!還是希望妳能盡量排出時間回台!很期待看到妳!

Hi Carol,

I am sorry that I didn't tell you I have been using a new email account so I didn't get your congrats letter. What a pity you can't participate in my wedding but I sincerely hope you are able to squeeze time and be back. looking forward to seeing you.

Best,

your name

• 金恩
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Dear Carol ,

I am sorry that I didn't receive your congratulation letter due to I change new email address. I feel sorry that you can't come to Taiwan to attend my wedding. It's really a deep sorrow . I still hope that you can arrange available time to come back to Taiwan. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

我覺得你寫得很奇怪耶

可能是你換新的email

那你怎麼沒加他= =

然後後面又說覺得很遺憾很期待看到他

希望你能盡量排出時間回台好像是主管跟員工說話= =

我不是要故意嗆你的喔

我是真的覺得很奇怪

難以翻譯= =

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.