When can we be able to create playstation network account again?

My yahoo email was closed and my PSN account was associated with it. Now i dont have email or account. Everytime i go to the PSN and click sign in the same msg shows up:

"Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. "

So do anyone knows WHEN ARE WE GONA BE ABLE TO SIGN UP AGAIN?????

Thanks Guys that actually worked awesome. Now i have new account that works. Last question though with new account for PSN how can i associate it with my existing User on my ps3 system. Because i tried and it said "you can not use another ID etc" so i had to create new user and it worked.

Favorite Answer

Go to qriocity.com :)

It's for Sony's music service on Sony Entertainment Network and it let's you create a psn account without signing up for Qriocity.

Source(s): It's what I use

You can still sign in to the PSN so long as you still have the login info, and you can change the Email address on the account.

Though if you don't have the login info and want to create a new account, you can use a PS3 or PSP or do it through Qriocity:

http://www.qriocity.com/

Click Create an Account towards the lower right. Be aware, however, it's for US only. If you're in another region, you will have to use a PS3 or PSP.