World Religions assignment, please answer the following questions for non-Christians...?

This is for school, we are studying other religions and have to interview someone with a non-Christian religion, I don't know many so please answer the following questions in as much detail as you can and to the best of your ability... 1. What does your religion mean to you? Socially and Culturally? 2.... show more This is for school, we are studying other religions and have to interview someone with a non-Christian religion, I don't know many so please answer the following questions in as much detail as you can and to the best of your ability...

1. What does your religion mean to you? Socially and Culturally?

2. How do you live out in your faith in your everyday life?

3. If you had to choose just one, what is a meaningful part of your sacred scripture to you? Or how has it influenced you?

4. What aspects of your faith are most challenging to you? or How can it be difficult for you to live out your religion in today's culture?

5. What holy place is most significant to your faith and why?

6.Have you been to this holy place or other holy place yet?
(if yes) What was it like?
(if no) Do you plan to go in future?
How important is it to your faith?

7. What happens when you leave this life? Do you believe in an afterlife?

8. How do you explain the suffering in the world? (I know this is hard, but attempt to answer please)

9. Why are you here on earth? What is your meaning in life?

Thank you so much in advance, this will really help me with my assignment.I know some questions are really hard but please attempt them anyway. Thank you
Update: Thank you to everyone who has already answered. It would be really helpful also if I could get some answers from major world religions. For those following Atheism you may need to rephrase the questions eg. question 3 could be a meaningful quote and 6. could be your dream place to go, thanks again for using your... show more Thank you to everyone who has already answered. It would be really helpful also if I could get some answers from major world religions. For those following Atheism you may need to rephrase the questions eg. question 3 could be a meaningful quote and 6. could be your dream place to go, thanks again for using your time to answer these questions