Book reccomendations?

Okie so I am a very avid reader and I can barely go into a library and find a book of my prefered genre that I haven't read yet. I need some books, really bad. Hahah... I have three weeks until my school gets one of the books I'm waiting for. I am a teenager adn love teen romance paranormal stuff... My... show more Okie so I am a very avid reader and I can barely go into a library and find a book of my prefered genre that I haven't read yet. I need some books, really bad. Hahah... I have three weeks until my school gets one of the books I'm waiting for.

I am a teenager adn love teen romance paranormal stuff... My favorites are: HP (of course), Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick; The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate, ummm... I like the Maze Runner series, ( I finished those, highly reccomend them!) Hunger games....Inheritance Cycle (christopher Paolini (AMAZING)). House of Night, A Job From Hell... Not a huge fan of Twilight. Actually I scorn it. Sorry Twihards.
Any reccomendation is greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!
Update: Yes sorry, Dan Brown is amazing I have read all of his books and I definitally love fantasy. ANYTHING fantasy. Or author reccomendations... Meg Cabot, Tracie Peterson, Caroline B. Cooney, Cinda Williams-Chima--you get it
9 answers 9