Oil Rig jobs in Montana?

I am looking for any information on possible companies that are hiring rig hands. I have worked construction on and off for the last ten years. I'm 29 and the economy is not picking up here in Michigan. I want to relocate and start a new career. I know rig hands work hard and I'm very willing to live that life. So My question is what can I do to find work and start a new life?

• B.
    Favorite Answer

Do an online search for Lewiston North Dakota. They are hiring a lot of rig work there.

sounds like you talked to a lazy criminal specialist. Do you imagine your husband develop into fired as retaliation for finding out to purchase harm? it truly is unlawful in any state. formerly you go with to sue, imagine about what that's nicely worth to you. that's a really lengthy, extreme priced, and painful procedure, and contained in the top you may not win, even if you're contained in the right. that's emotionally very confusing to sue someone because you should actually artwork at it, preserving your discomfort and harm at the front of your existence each and each and every of the time until eventually that's over. and that's going to take years. they have lots of experienced legal experts, money, and time on their aspect. this should not be an problem-free strive against, and also you may not win. what's the authentic effect on your spouse and youngsters of your husband getting fired? are you able to %. up the products and flow on? Did he lose his pension or are you nevertheless financially ok? are you able to position this behind you and make peace with it? sturdy success to you- my heart is going out to you and your husband.