Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

whos going to the better outfielder?stanton,harper or upton?

okayy i have excluded the likes of jason heyward, jay bruce because i dont they will be THAT good. and i excluded trout because he in the american league. isee him being like elssbury last year. anyways ,......STANTON(homerun hitter....on pace for 500), HARPER(hasnt made his mlb debut yet but if he becomes what he is said to be they we have another pujols for the next 15 years in washington) and justin upton(very good player, kinda lika a nonsteroid barry bonds....i just think he needs another team......YANKEES?) and as

far as pitchers......verlander? yea right maybe i have a grudge against him because of the possible verlander vs weaver rivalry soon but i think verlander is gonna run out of steam like kerry wood. so the ptichers that are gonna be dominating for the next 10 years i predict will be clayton kershaw and stephen strasburg. they will battle each other for cy young year after year. kinda like how pedro and clemens were. so expect the next cy youngs in the nl to be like

11.kershaw

12.lee

13.kershaw

14.kerhsaw

15.strasburg

16.kershaw

17.strasburg

18.strasburg

19.kershaw

20.strasburg

21.strasburg

22.strasburg

ps: iknow i sound insane to think that far in the future

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Stanton, could hit 40 HR's and contend for MVP awards.

Harper, need more time..he could be average or he could be great.

Justin Upton is a much better fielder...so the answer has to be...Upton, Stanton, Harper, in that order.

You have Strasburg down for 6 Cy Young's..that's coming off surgery...no, it can't be. Kershaw is the top gun at the moment.

• Lori
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

CANADA hehe but between thoose two, i'd say the UK, they are just so damn sezzy over there and a lot bertter in bed

• 8 years ago

stanton but upton quite good too

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i bet to stanton, since i saw that guy, he's best in outfield.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.