I'm looking for chill music. such as joshua radin, and i love her by the beatles. just awesome relaxing music?

just wanna chill and listen to awesome peaceful music that's great to sing to. nothing that will make me wanna dance

Favorite Answer

The Album Leaf has some unbelievable songs for relaxing, however they don't have much to sing with.

Over the Pond and Glisten are two great songs by The Album Leaf.

Landlocked Blues, Lua, and Poison Oak by Bright Eyes are some sadder chill songs. First Day of my life is also by Bright Eyes, it's happier though.

Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5 is great, but it breaks down into dubstep after about 5 minutes. It's still a gorgeous song.

Unattainable and Don't Watch Me Dancing are simply amazing songs to chill to. Both by Little Joy.

El Manana, Slow Country, and Tomorrow Comes Today by the Gorillaz are all great.

And for my personal favorite band- Jack's Mannequin! Swim (music box version), Rescued, Diane the Skyscraper, Hammers and Strings (a Lullaby), Kill the Messenger (the live version from Rock Xentral is great if you can find it. I believe it's on iTunes), Caves, Sleazy Wednesday, At Full Speed, and the Lights and Buzz.

Modest Mouse has some good stuff such as Missed the Boat, The World at Large, and Custom Concern.

Blue Skies by Noah and the Whale. That's a good one.

Me and the Moon, She Paints Me Blue, and I Won't Make You by Something Corporate.

Tons of Stuff here, hope it helps!

"Martha My Dear" "I Will" "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" "Here Comes The Sun" "Take Good Care Of My Baby" by the Beatles, "and i love her" , yeah, mostly anything beatles. i like to chill to any of THENEWNO2's songs. they r mostly chill music. but watch out- Dhani (the leader of the band) tends to criticize news channels and stuff. but no worries, no foul language and certainly not to harsh at all.

HAVE FUN TUNING OUT!

you will pay interest to here, it consistently works for me! AVA ADELE via using JACK INGRAM whilst U SAY not something in any appreciate-RONAN KEATING each BREATH you're taking- THE POLICE each and each little thing I DO(I DO IT FOR YOU)-BRYAN ADAMS finished quantity-thank you(this is an Indian song-yet is surely severe severe high quality) i'm ALIVE-CELINE DION(MY FAV)