Do you believe Rick Perry will receive the nomination?

Rommeny and Cain, according to the polls are leading, while Perry has been slowly falling behind.

Update:

Growth vs Oil,

Thank you for sharing that website, it has very interesting information.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Perry's 'trajectory' is very similar to that of Sarah Palin. Palin was just enormously popular when she was announced as McCain's running mate. Her popularity lasted maybe a week or two until she began embarrassing herself in interviews.

Perry is almost a male version of Sarah Palin. Tall and handsome, good hair. He thinks running for president is more about attitude than understanding. His appeal was in a few broad principles. He rocketed to the top of the charts right after he announced his candidacy because Republican voters were dissatisfied with the other candidates, and most of them didn't know who Perry was. When they found out, they reconsidered.

Perry is washed up in this race, maybe for good. I don't think there's any way he could get the nomination.

• Ingrid
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I said it from the very beginning, Perry is the Male version of Palin. But I need to add that at least she could say very dumb things without reading from a poop sheet (or her hand).

Perry's rise was fabricated and that can never last. He was always able to bully himself into the Governorship. Those days are over for him. Too much exposure of his wheelings and dealing now.

When the educational system goes into the dumpster for example, People take notice.

It looks like Romney - the eternal Campaigner - will be the nominee. Not too tough to debate him.

When you are speaking publicly for years, usually you hang yourself.

• 4 years ago

Perry is probably a strict constructionist, i.e. if it is not explicitly interior the form, it is not allowed. there is yet another form of reasoners. they're loose structures, and that they could counter that the form is a versatile rfile. If it is not explicitly forbidden interior the form, it fairly is allowed.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, Goldman Sachs is funding Romney the most when they funded Obama the most in 08.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No, Perry burned out as quickly as he ignited, my friend.

• sweet
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

NO...but it could be Romney. We will have to see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.