Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

will i lose weight on a liquid diet?

i want to lose weight sooooo bad and i dont want it to take like months i want it to happen soon and i want to keep the weight off when i do. will going on a diet where i only consume liquids help me lose weight quickly? and if so, how much would i lose during a period of time?

Favorite Answer

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans.

good luck,my friend

1

Source(s): Successful Weight Loss Pills : http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?lkWI

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/K7MlGg

yes. you will lose weight on a liquid diet but the best ways to lose weight Is for you to exercise and eat healthy.With the liquid diet you can lose 10lb a week but you will gain everything. You should try to lose weight by being healthy. You should want to loss fat not muscle.

1. Try to eat alot vegetables and fruits.

2. Baked or steamed fish,chicken, turkey ETC instead of frying

3. Drink 8 glass water every day. You can also take your weight divided by two so you can know how much water you should drink. For example 200/2 equal 10 glass of water a day .

4. exercise three times a week by doing cardio and weight lifting for( toning fats to muscle)

5.take multivitamins

You will lose the weight and keep it off.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

will i lose weight on a liquid diet?

Source(s): lose weight liquid diet: https://tr.im/Y45K8
  • .

1. Fat loss occurs when you consume fewer calories than you burn...you DO NOT need a liquid diet to accomplish that (and it's typically not recommended)...

2. You didn't put the weight on overnight, so don't expect to lose it overnight...

3. Losing more than 3 lbs/wk indicates an unhealthy method is being used, and keeping the weight off long term is very unlikely...why bother to lose it, just to re-gain and have to lose it again???

Eat right

Exercise

You can lose up to 12 lbs/month in a healthy manner...and keep them off for good...makes MUCH more sense than dropping a bunch of weight quickly, only to put it right back on (and typically more)...do it once, and do it right...

Source(s): former fat chick

that is extremely unhealthy. i know where you are coming from i was chubby once and was on the verge of having diabetes but i was placed on a diet and lost all my weight in about a year and a half now im trying to build muscle. if you want to lose weight fast stay away from ANYTHING to drink that is not water you will lose alot of weight by doing this and can see results in 3 weeks just by doing so. and run for about 20 or 30 mins a day your body will burn off the calories while your running and will continue to burn calories off after you finish running. and besides that just watch what you eat no fast food or junk food. do all this and depending on your weight you can lose about 20 pounds in 2 or 3 months just gotta stick to being fit

Source(s): personal experience follow me on twitter @_SHEaintMYgirl

You want to know how to lose weight in a week because of a looming deadline - perhaps a special someone is coming to town, maybe health reasons, maybe you just want to fit into a bikini, or maybe it's something else. Whatever your motivation, there is every reason to lose weight.

What's the problem? Our society is more obese than ever. People are getting uglier, fatter and lazier.

So what's the solution? Learn how to lose weight in a week. Or simply just learn how to lose weight. You'll feel healthier, look sexier and overall enjoy life more. You'll return to those joy-filled days of childhood, singing songs and running around. Well, almost... Anyway, follow these tips and you'll be shedding pounds within a week.

Go to : https://tr.im/fatburningsecrets

Today you select to try to overcome your one-rep max record. What is the greatest technique to get ready because of this large raise? What sort of warm-up? So what can you do mentally? Should you change your nourishment strategy that time? – Dozens of issues will soon be answered in this system https://tr.im/lYzK9 , The Critical Bench program.

The Critical Bench is a program that really works. The Critical Bench program may teach you all you could need to find out and not just how to put excess weight to your benchbut additionally how to reside a you need to help keep your diet plan clear and healthy to be able to have a wholesome life and to gain faster more strength.