Where can I get a Columbia/NorthFace fleece jacket?

Everyone seens to have one [a fleece jacket] & I'm just wondering where you get them? I'd like to have one. I never seen the Columbia ones in stores. It's impossible that everyone orders them on eBay--which I won't do to get one! So, where can I buy one & how much do they cost? If they're alot of money, where can I get one for $60 or less. & NOT online, please! Thanks:)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Northfaces are around $100 you can get the at mostly any outdoor store or maybe some sporting stores

• 8 years ago

Wow, c'mon no, North Face is just a trend and when it's over you are going to look like a poser. Trust me, every one was wearing North Face at my school last year, and when it became summer every one hated them and made fun of them, and now no one dares where a North Face.

Be Original and don't follow the Crowd, don't spend $100 dollars for a sweater that is just...Just...Im trying to think of a word for it...

• 8 years ago

Sorry but that's pretty much impossible... in stores they're $100+ sorry but the internet is your only option.

Source(s): my face
  • 8 years ago

Kohls, Jc Pennys, Yonkers, and off the internet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Order it online

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.