My boyfriend says he needs space?

I'm going to give him the space he wants, but I was just wondering in general how long do guys need space? A few days? a few weeks?

Favorite Answer

Give him space means he wants to try out different things, see more woman and if non of that works out for him, he can crawl back into the comfort of your arms.

The pro's of this for him is that if he gets rejected, he wouldn't have to be alone to realise the mistake he made by leaving you. On the other hand, another pro for him is that he finds a girl he likes much better. in which case he blows you off that he 'found someone new' in the time he was having his goddanm space and you will be left all alone.

The pros for you, of course, are none as you wait for him helplessly, wondering when he's coming back.

Dump this man and find someone who would never need space away from you.

Source(s): Observing the rest of the world.

If a guy tells you he needs space, he is not that into you. Give him the bird.

I need some space too, I will tell you when I get back.

Hmm I like to play mind games a lot! When I usually say something like that it is to see how hard she will try to make things ago and basically if she is still interested. If you think he is doing this just keep talking to him and be super nice.

Source(s): I am a 17 year old guy xD