Part one of my story... Please come and see. hope you like it?

Title- Shadowlings

Author- By, K.M. Robin

Chapter One: Engulf in Blacken Flames…

As a baby’s cry lost in flames that burned to dust. The smell of rusted iron, burnt wood, and rooting blood hung in the air. Flames of crimson red, amber yellow, and apricot orange danced in a circle with heated anger and fury. Splatters of blood-wet and new, dry and old-could be seen all around. But in the middle of it all was…

…me. Curled tightly in a small.

My clothes were tattered and worn with blood stains that were already crisped and dry. My legs and arms were covered in smudges of dirt and mud, which were mostly dry and peeling quickly off. My hair which once was a magnificent midnight was now knotted and muddy replaced by a dull black reaching to the ground. I had cracked lips that were dry and had a small stain of dry blood. My knuckles were bloody white showing deep, light scars showed with blue lined veins. Tears weld over my once sepia colored now a mucky dark brown blurred everything I saw in vain.

A hand went to wipe them away, turning to a stale dirty black. My nose sniffled. A voice entered my thoughts that sound like that of a child’s but had a little chill in it. Four little words was all it was-

“I love you…Moriko.” A thin lined smile appeared on my lips.

My eyes narrowed down and tighten together. Then I looked up when I heard what sounded like footsteps. Suddenly I saw a man walk through the fire slowly and slowly creeping towards me. He had rusty red hair with orange streak hanging down to his waist, looking like it was part of the flames. The man wasn’t wearing any shirt, leaving his chest bear. A slender but lingering cut was covering his chest, from the left shoulder to the lower right of his waist. My eyes narrower again and a bitter taste entered quickly in my mouth but left as quickly.

Now I looked up to see he had long black pants that opened really big at the bottom and a white sash tied around his waist. A long slender wooden sword extended form his left hand, dry blood stained all the way to the hilt and had nothing in his right. I saw nine tails, red as shining rubes and snow white tips, flicked in the air like wipes. And with identical colored ears on his head. The closer he got, I saw that he had the same rusted colored eyes that had a hungry animal instinct in them and a small nose with a burn over it.

He smiled opening his mouth as if to say something but nothing came out. I noticed that he had small shape fangs like that of a canine’s. My heart pounded more quickly and the cause of that – he was now strait on front of me. The man bended down on one knee so that we were short-a eye leveled. Now this time, his eyes narrowed, with now a sad, sweet smile on his lips. We stared into each other eyes.

His were like a book. Unreadable and dangerous to touch.

And he could probably see in mine – filled with distrust, sadness, in lost. That’s what my heartfelt anyway.

My heart pounded even faster now that the man’s right hand stuck out in front of me. The figures curled quickly up wands and quickly down wards. Monitoring me to take it like a promise to a snake not to eat you that are its prey. Now standing, he sighed-

“Are you going you take it or not?” He said in a deep and rich voice but with a hint of impenitence in it. Making me flinch back a little. “Don’t worry.” He inched forward and I scouted back with each step he took. “I won’t bite. I promise, trust me.” Now a sweet smile was on his lips. “Moriko.”

My face was now a pale white sheet and wonder how… how this man knew my name, my new name. I didn’t even know him! My heart clenched in a mysterious pain; my eyes widen. Staring. Now the hand beckoned me to take it faster now. I hesitated of course, wondering if I should even trust this complete stranger, who came out of nowhere and even knew my new name. I stood slowly up, lifting my hand laggardly, and then smacking his away.

I made a break for it. But only a few feet away from the man; I fell and my legs felt like lead. All he did was walk behind me. Bend down. Put his arms around me, scooping me up in his arm like a Raggedy Ann Doll. Tears now stung my eyes, my face darken in a scarlet red. Upon seeing this, the man grinned and snickered.

My dull black hair covered my eyes and I started to friget, "H-How do you-you k-know my na-name?" My voice scratchily came out, my throat to tight up to speak from.

"It's alright, my little crow. When we are safe you will understand everything." The man bended his face downwards to see mine and smiled.

'Crow... huh?' I thought, 'What does he mean by that?' but right then and there, my mind started to spin. Sending my thoughts to nowhere and to put my hands on my head.

To be contuined...

So do you like it or you don't...

This is only part 1, i'll continue it when i have more writing done. Ok??

I'm only 11 years old, so please go easy on me...

Favorite Answer

11? You've done an identical question to this but on that you said you were 13...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AikWg...

and then, during an answer, you said you were 10...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtKtu...

BTW, though you seem quite odd, your story is good ;)

Dude.

Okay, first of all - You're 11?!

It's freaking amazing! I'm actually 12, and I love to write. My friends don't know a THING about grammar, and here; your grammar is flawless. Awesome. Outstanding. ☆

Oh my gosh ur 11!!!!!????? WOW!!!!! OutSTANDING WORK!!! I'm absolutely utterly shocked. You are amazing! I want to hear more!!!

s