What should i wear for a halloween party? it's in 3 days hellppp :')?

Okay so i'm 14 and a girl and on wednesday i'm going to a party at this club, it's only like an under 18 event but it's that sorta thing yaknoee :) I don't have a clueee what to go as, it doesn't have to be a big thing because i'm not going out and buying a £40 costume for one... show more Okay so i'm 14 and a girl and on wednesday i'm going to a party at this club, it's only like an under 18 event but it's that sorta thing yaknoee :)

I don't have a clueee what to go as, it doesn't have to be a big thing because i'm not going out and buying a £40 costume for one night...

i don't really want to go if i dont have anything to wear but all my friends want me to so i'd quite like to find something!!!

i'd quite like something original but also nice but not to slaggy :') so not anything like an ogre or something like that ahahaaaa >.< so like something i could get in normal clothes shops maybe? mehh idek :')

but it's in 3 days so it's gotta be something i can get quickly!!

thaannkssssss (: