What should i wear for a halloween party? it's in 3 days hellppp :')?

Okay so i'm 14 and a girl and on wednesday i'm going to a party at this club, it's only like an under 18 event but it's that sorta thing yaknoee :)

I don't have a clueee what to go as, it doesn't have to be a big thing because i'm not going out and buying a £40 costume for one night...

i don't really want to go if i dont have anything to wear but all my friends want me to so i'd quite like to find something!!!

i'd quite like something original but also nice but not to slaggy :') so not anything like an ogre or something like that ahahaaaa >.< so like something i could get in normal clothes shops maybe? mehh idek :')

but it's in 3 days so it's gotta be something i can get quickly!!

thaannkssssss (:

Favorite Answer

you can opt for Tooth Fairy

http://www.costume-works.com/halloween_costumes/to...

it is a really unique idea that i found on net

you can also go for becoming Ice Queen

http://family.go.com/2011-family-halloween-costume...

You could easily be a cat. Just wear all black and then just buy some cute cat ears and a tail. And then you can go on YouTube they have makeup tutorials on how to do makeup if your going to be a cat. And for a even bigger affect you can get contacts that can make you look like cat eyes. I hope this helps. Have fun at the club! Have a Happy Halloween =]

SEXY ZOMBIE! Where some torn shorts and get a shirt to rip up somehow. Put powder all over your body so you look pale (doesnt matter if your black white asian hispanic, you just want to look really pale) and put on some lipstick then smudge it! Hope I helped :)

wear all black w/a nice mask that will stand out

Source(s): me

heres 5:

-wheres wally (easy)

-goth fairy(i am going as that)

-a cat (cute)

- clown(fun

-mad scientist (everything put together!!)

hope i helped :)xxx