Wearing VANS without socks?

I heard vans are really stretchy and comfy and can be worn without socks. I'm not sure about that but then my friend showed me like ten pics of Rihanna with different outfits wearing vans withOUT socks. (you can google ''rihanna vans''

And I have seen a few people in the hypermarket who do that, but I'm still skeptical.

Do YOU wear your vans without socks? Is it common to do that?

Favorite Answer

I never EVER wear my vans with socks. I just don't like the look or the feel of it. Also, they don't get more smelly than they would get if you wore them with socks. I find that if you wear them with socks, your feet get really warm after a while. However, if you wear them without socks, and they're too tight, you might get blisters, but your feet get used to it. I recommend not wearing any socks.

Source(s): Experience

Vans Without Socks

• Carol

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/18gH7

Yeah, you can get blisters wearing vans without socks. Plus your feet will stink. Vans do look better without visible socks though. Buy no show socks! Pretty sure you can get them almost anywhere. They only cover your toes and heels.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Wearing VANS without socks?

And I have seen a few people in the...

Source(s): wearing vans socks: https://tr.im/Ht6P3

You could wear them without socks ik you want to. I have a pair of Van Hi-Top sneakers and I wear them without socks all the time. Only drawback is that they can make you feet stink.

I wear them with socks. I don't like the thought of wearing sneakers as sandals. Although they do look cool without socks whilst wearing shorts.

i suggest to just wear vans without socks if u are wearing shorts because the style looks unapealing P.S u can also buy a foot sweat spray to stop any unwanted odours or sweat particles reaching your feet if u wear them for a long period of time without socks.

You can put them without socks they might start to smell so maybe apply baby powder before you put them on. And also she might have just put them on for a little while like that not the whole day

Vans sells socks to wear with their shoes :D $12.95 on the website!

I do tjat because i feel like with socks it looks ugly