Proof Big Bang is false?

non believers describe the universe--prior to the big bang--as having zero volume and infinite density. Which basically means 'nothing'. Who created God? Does God necessarily (used philosophically) require a creator? Well, i) every tangible thing is necessarily contingent. I.e. nothing you can touch and... show more non believers describe the universe--prior to the big bang--as having zero volume and infinite density. Which basically means 'nothing'.

Who created God? Does God necessarily (used philosophically) require a creator? Well, i) every tangible thing is necessarily contingent. I.e. nothing you can touch and feel and see etc. just came out of nowhere It was caused. ii) There can not be an infinite regress of tangible things, because there can be no actual infinity (This is a premise atheists like to mock. The responses of the medieval Muslim philosophers to their criticism of this is point is much stronger than anything we have access to; particularly the works of Abu Hamid al-Ghazzaali and Abu Yusuf al-Kindi; so take a look a them. It is generally the case that Western atheists don't even know who these people were. This means, eventually there will be a cause that is intangible. I.e. If there is no infinity of tangible things, then it is necessary for there to be an intangible cause in the chain of causes. iv) Something intangible is not considered necessarily contingent. Therefore, God does not require--by necessity--a creator

I understand if you do not agree with my allegation, however I want some feedback(perhaps some mature feedback, no trolls)
Update: @ANDRE L...typical atheist..Im led to believe all atheists are angry people seeing as half of you don't answer my question and the other half act like you are on your period
Update 2: @Darwin In ya face..well at least I gotta thank you for actually providing me with some info