Can I Sue Zoloft? It caused me to do things i cant remember...?

I started taking Zoloft and started doing things i wouldnt normally do. It was if my body had a separate mind and i cannot remember any of it. While i was on it for my short term i was on it i felt drunk and like i said cant remember much of it. I did things i wouldn't normally do and got charges for them.... show more I started taking Zoloft and started doing things i wouldnt normally do. It was if my body had a separate mind and i cannot remember any of it. While i was on it for my short term i was on it i felt drunk and like i said cant remember much of it. I did things i wouldn't normally do and got charges for them. Zoloft caused me to do things that are far from my personality and anyone that knows me will agree. It shocked al ot of people. The police said i should think about suing Zoloft.. Any advise?
Update: Yeah they did. You were not there. It wasn't of my nature to do any of this i didnt start doing anything wrong until i started Zoloft. If your not going to give me advise and your just gonna bash me for what you think happened leave.
Update 2: because its not like me to. I've never ever done anything like this until i started Zoloft. They started me on 50 mg i never take any medicine and when i came off of it i didnt feel a bit like this.
Update 3: OKAY.. I never once got a paper with the side effects, nor did i get the side effect on the side of the bottle. HERE's a hint.. i quit taking it. I took it for a short amount of time. The pharmacy never gave me any papers with my medicine. You all think im so stupid.. but im not im just wondering.