Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

Is this a good family portrait?

We are sending out a family christmas card to our friends and other family this year, my mum wanted to know what you thought of our family portrait. We took it when we were on holiday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65839453@N03/62700418...

Update:

i am the one on the far left with the red eye aha :3

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

It's fine but there is beer in the background LOL.... And For a good family portrait you should all look at the camera and smile :D It would be more professional if you had a pretty backgorund like outside or anything like that LOL... and You can fix the red eye problem with photo bucket

Source(s): Me.
  • 8 years ago

The picture is so sharp that I can read the name of the beer. You may want to retake the picture with a couple of changes.

1. The kid with the white vest in the center should smile.

2. Each person should wear different color clothing. The black clothes have such poor contract that I can't see where one person's clothing ends and the next person's clothing begins.

However the picture taken in your kitchen looks congenial and pleasing. I can almost smell the fresh-baked cookies.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Uhhhhhh it's ok. There is beer in the background and some people aren't really looking at the camera but if yall like it....

• 8 years ago

It is the same one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Just okay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.