What are the best bars to meet westerners and other backpackers in Chiang mai?

I am more than happy chatting to local Thai people if I am lucky and they speak English. However, I have had a mixed bag chatting to locals - some very friendly, others reluctant to be seen talking to a farrang. Where are the best bars and clubs to meet Brittish, Australian and American travellers in Chiang mai?... show more I am more than happy chatting to local Thai people if I am lucky and they speak English. However, I have had a mixed bag chatting to locals - some very friendly, others reluctant to be seen talking to a farrang. Where are the best bars and clubs to meet Brittish, Australian and American travellers in Chiang mai? For the record, I love Thai people, but sometimes like to chat to westerners from time to time. If anyone knows any names and addresses of places, that would be great!

Many thanks

Dan