How can I reset my fonts to the default settings for Google Chrome?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
Click the spanner like button on the right hand side of the google chrome, just below the close button of the window.
choose "Under the hood" tab
Under the heading web content
1. Select font size as medium
2. Set Page zoom as 100%
then click customize fonts button. Over there, do the following
1. Select Standard font as Times New Roman
2. Serif font as Times new roman
3. Sans serif font as Arial
4. Choose fixed width font as courier new
5. Minimum font size bar to the far left
6. Encoding as Western(ISO-8859-1)
This is the default settings
Hope it helps.. :D :D :DSource(s): My chrome browser :D
- JoyLv 45 years ago
use firefox, google chrome sucks
- Anonymous9 years ago
Easy way is to uninstall Chrome and install it again.