I need some help coming up with names for my book characters.?

Here are the descriptions for the characters. All of them are famous just so you know. Please give as many choices as you can please. Thank you

1.Long brown hair brown eyes. She loves what she does but tries her best not to get caught by the paparazzi. Sometimes she wishes she wasn't famous. Her most important thing to her are her fans

2. Blonde hair with dark brown undertones, layered and green eyes. She's a paparazzi hog

3. Short dark brown/black hair grayish green eyes. She his really mean and bratty and fake. Friends with 2

4. Friends with 1. Curly red hair blue eyes. Shy

5. Bleach blonde really blue eyes. Kind of bratty can be nice has a twin

6. Her twin

And then there are some boys but they don't really have a description yet and then there are people like directors and agents and managers and parents that don't really have description so some suggestions for those would be cool to but mainly 1-6 please and thank you

There all girls

Best Answer

1. Chelsy or Julia

2. Sierra or Lavender

3. Jordan (i'm assuming all are girls)

4. Lauren, Laura

5. Jenny/Jennifer

6. Sarah

• pj m

Question Mark,

If you want some unique names from various nationalities, here’s a little trick. Do what I do. Get one of your DVD's and go directly to the credits. Don't bother with the cast, but go to the people behind the scenes. Best Boy, Lighting Crew, Sound Crew, Hairdressers, Assistants, etc... I take a first name and marry it up with another last name. This is a great way to get away from the hum drum names that simply come to mind. It takes a little time, but it’s well worth it. It’s a great way to come up with names for various creatures of the night, too. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Demons, etc…

PJ M

Source(s): Published author.

1. Alexa Veine

2. Penny Trinket

3. Bolivia Marks

4. Lilli

5. Katy Head

6. Kathy Head

I didn't really know the genders of 4 and 6, but I guessed they were girls.

properly because it really is asian, i might want to imagine of first of a jap woman. yet that's my remix of that: Hisana might want to be 1/2 asian and 1/2 white. darkish hair with lighter hazel eyes. Hair is lengthy, previous breast section, and immediately with a organic curl on the end. it really is amazing hair btw. Small nostril, small ears, and prevalent sized lips, no longer plump yet no longer skinny. sparkling white enamel. pores and skin is sparkling with a fantastically glow to it. She's about 5'8" and skinny. (that's reason i'm type of imagining my neighbor who's asian and tallllllll n skinny) fantastically a lot an athletic body ie small chest, flat booty. wish i helped...

1. I would call her Hannah Breen

2.I would call her Katherine Hyme

3. I would call her Kayleigh Sart

4.I would call her Amy Pier

5. I would call her Alicia Diane

6. I would call her Louisa Diane

Some boy names are: Daniel Trill, Simon Weston, Alfie Atkinson, Austin Hodge, Felix Homes, Bradley Duffy, Tommy Bull, Elliott Bryenton

Source(s): Creative Writing Club- The names aren't from there I thought of them myself the Club is supposed to mean I creativley thought of these

I have a bunch of random name generators created specifically to help people come up with names for their characters. Check them out here: http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_rand...