Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth High resolution?

I have the game, but it is on a low resolution and the max settings are not so good on my computer. Is there any mod that makes all the models look better? Or at least makes it fit my computer screen which is 1920x1080?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Vert - gameplay. Certain game screens and pre-rendered elements stretch. All two-dimensional art is stretched.

Native widescreen resolutions are not supported. To use custom resolutions go to...

Documents and Settings\*Your User Name*\Application Data\My Battle for Middle-earth Files\Options.ini

...and find...

Resolution = **** ****

...change **** to your desired resolution. You may need to enable hidden files and folders as viewable. This can be done from the "Folder Options" in the "Tools" menu by clicking on the "View" tab.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

The Other One is correct. No idea why he has been downvoted. I gave you an upvote at least. ;) The only thing to note is of course that documents and settings is now called users in modern versions of windows, and also that you have to set the video options to things like high quality in the game first, and set a resolution, then exit the game so that it creates the ini file and the resolution in it, and because you can't alter the graphics settings once you have set a custom resolution without the game changing the resolution back to one of the original ones. If it does, you can simply follow The Other One's guide again.

• tito
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Battle For Middle Earth Mods

• koning
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Bfme 1 Mods

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Juliet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axxPA

On the side of the package, read the recommended requirements, and check if your computer supports it. Maybe you don't have enough RAM to handle it, Or your video card doesn't support the output of the game (memory, colour, resolution, etc). If you have integrated memory you may need to allocated more of it to your vid card. Also check what kind of colors it displays, you may need to set your colors higher in control panel>appearance and themes. Say if your running at 16 bit color display, you may need to change it to 24 or 32. if none of the above works re-install it. If not, your computer can't handle the game.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.