Update:

不要用翻譯軟體謝謝

Update 2:

緊急 感謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tenzing he deleted my message unexpectedly! I just wrote Happy Birthday on his Facebook wall. He not only didn't reply me, he also deleted my message. The words that I wrote are those blessing words. Other girls would ask him when he would come back, but I wouldn't do so. I didn't even bother him during this time.

Today he deleted my message which made me really made. He is such a lousy guy. I've said that I don't want to make him feel stressful, so I let him do his work. I just want to be his friend. However, he doesn't treat me as a friend at all. Can you tell me what's wrong with him?

I feel upset and disappointed. I total don't understand what he is thinking about. Did I do anything wrong? Why he treated me this way?

2011-10-28 21:26:14 補充:

really made 改成 mad

抱歉 一時打太快了 希望你滿意 不是翻譯機翻的 是我翻的

• 8 years ago

Tenzing he deletes my message unexpectedly! I will just be pray for heavenly blessing his happy birthday some words on his doodle wall he not to reply me also to erase mine message I to remain am pray for heavenly blessing he also to cross the good and so on other female student to ask when he did come back me to be possible such not to ask him, this period I have not gone is tired of his him to delete my message like this today really to let me not be feeling well very much had not thought that he was the human who did not have the demeanor like this I had said I did not want to give him the pressure, therefore I let him well be busy at me and his Guanxi on am the friend on good, but him basic not me, whenThe friend was not serious me you to say completely? He is any meaning ....... Let me be mad that is also sad….What temper didn't I really understand him to lose I am what him to treat me like this cruel-heartedly mistakenly?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.